5 STEPS TO GETTING REGISTERED:
1. EMAIL information on your interest and dance experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following: dance resume and/or any dance photos, videos, etc. that demonstrate your level of experience.
2. INDICATE what classes you would like to register for by filling out and returning a KDT SI Application Form.
3. RECEIVE a Letter of Acceptance from KDT Artistic Director, Santee Smith.
4. ARRANGE payment method (cash, cheque, credit card, e-transfer).
5. Once payment is confirmed, an ORIENTATION PACKAGE will be emailed to you.
Prior dance experience/training is required. To maintain the intensity of the program applicants MUST contact email@example.com and submit their level of dance training/experience (biography, resume, training experience) PRIOR to the submission of a registration form.
Continue to visit www.kahawidance.org/training for the most updated information. If you have an immediate question about funding or the application process please forward your questions to the email below. Nia:wen!
All questions can be forwarded to:
The KDT Team | firstname.lastname@example.org
Location of KDT SI 2016
July 4 - 15, 2016
July 18 - 30, 2016
Six Nations, ON.
Six Nations, ON.
Any information provided by the applicant is not shared with any other parties. The information provided is used solely by the company to register the applicant for Kaha:wi Dance Theatre: Summer Intensive 2016.
Terms & Conditions
Kaha:wi Dance Theatre reserves the right to take videotape and photography which may in the future be used for the promotion of Kaha:wi Dance Theatre (but will not be sold to secondary parties). Your presence at the workshop indicates your consent.
Kaha:wi Dance Theatre reserves the right to cancel a workshop on the rare occasion that unforeseen illness or accident would prevent Santee Smith or Kaha:wi Dance Theatre staff from performing their duties. In such cases, clients will receive a full refund. Should a workshop be shortened due to illness, clients will be charged for the hours performed as in the above price list.
Workshops will be conducted in English, unless an alternate arrangement has been expressly outlined with Kaha:wi Dance Theatre.
Please note: Teachers, classes and schedules are subject to change. Participation in classes is voluntary and each participant entering the program knowingly assumes responsibility of all physical risks and/or injuries associated with their own participation. KDT promotes a healthy, safe and positive working environment.